We have a strong commitment to prepare high-quality products. Our QC department is responsible to make this happen. We conduct a series of integrated activities. Some of the activities are included:
- Provide clean tobacco, free from materials that are not related to tobacco (NTRM).
- Control of hygiene and housekeeping to minimize growth of beetle and other insects.
- Perform a series of manual tests to ensure the quality of physical tobacco leaf tobacco, such as particle size, stem levels, and moisture content
- Conduct a series of chemical tests, such as nicotine and chloride levels.
- And some other tests according to customer standards.
All of these activities apply to the entire series since the process of planting, purchasing, processing, blending, redrying, packing and shipping. All is fully controlled through PSU laboratory in Plant Kalisat.